Like the hair on the head, different man”s beard grows in a different style and length. That”s why some men have a long neat looking beard, while others have a curly beard. If you are among those how have beard with curly hair or your beard tends to grow out more then down; then nothing to worry about you just need to take a little extra care and remember just like hair on the head, beard can also be straightened using any traditional hair straightening technique. Beard can be styled and groomed with many of the same products and procedures as are used on other hair. You can also use beard trimmers to trim your facial hair and keep all unruly hair in check. Philips QT4005 beard trimmer is my favorite, you can read the review here. Also keep in mind, beard trimmers are not same as electric shavers, If you are looking for best electric shaver in India check this website http://www.bestelectricshaver.in
- Comb your beard when wet. It’s important to only wash your beard gently, but it’s a good idea to comb through a wavy beard while wet. This works just like a straightening iron to help press the hair down and keep it in line.With practice, you’ll find that combing in the direction of the waviness can actually help iron it away.
- Wash your beard thoroughly and use shampoo and conditioner to your beard as this will removed dirt and other debris from the beard. Pat it with a towel to remove moisture.
- Comb your beard when it is still wet. This is important and works same like a straightening iron to help press the hair down and keep it in line.
- Apply some straightening serum on your beard hairs. This helps to smooth your facial hair and also make it strong and healthy.
- Dry your beard a hair dryer while you comb through it. Run a comb through your beard from the roots to the tips.
- You may also trying changing the length your beard, cutting your beard short enough could eliminate waviness or curl, but allowing it to grow out can help too. The weight of hair can help pull itself straight, and longer hair is easier to comb in a way that reduces the appearance of curling.